Thread: Tajh Boyd
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013   #55
coon
Veteran

Rep Power: 4738 coon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tajh Boyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
You go with whatever definition you want. Just because you find something on the internet doesn't mean it's the standard everyone should go by. I have watched him play many times. He gives me the game manager vibe. Like another poster here said, he reminds me of an Alex smith type QB. Alex smith has some pretty dam good stats over the last two years also yet he is widely considered a game manager by almost anyone you talk to.
I have have seen most of his games as well. In a large amount of the big games Alabama has played the outcome is decided by the half. McCarron takes these games over right from the start. Taking what the defense gives you without turning it over is a big part of being a good nfl Qb, but I see a kid who can also throw people open and dominate games. I will respectfully disagree that his ceiling is an Alex Smith type.
coon is offline   Reply With Quote