View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013   #18
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 247537 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Stats for perspective

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
I wouldn't worry.
Keenum will grow on people.

I've said this before, it doesn't matter how you start, it's how you finish.
If Keenum is the cream, he will rise.

We had a lot of "Just because he's the same height doesn't mean he's going to be another Drew Brees!" posts a while back and I've gotta say that if he keeps up the level of play he's given us so far and continues to improve then that's pretty much exactly what he looks like to me.