Thread: Tajh Boyd
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013   #53
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68248 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tajh Boyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
I love what I have seen too but it's just to dam soon to make any kind of judgment call on Keenam. He needs to show he can perform at this level consistently before I'll say let's pass on a QB in the draft. Even then if we have a chance at a franchise type QB we should really consider it.
I have to agree.

If Keenum plays the way he has been playing, we have something here and probably shouldn't look at a QB for the first few rounds, unless it's a sure fire franchise guy. I don't see a sure fire franchise quarterback in this draft. The closest thing is probably Bridgewater.

Having said that, we just haven't seen enough play time from Keenum to make that call yet. It's looking more and more like we may have something special though, which would be the best case scenario, obviously.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote