View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013   #392
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 200878 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rick Smith's poor job of managing the cap has closed our window for the time bein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
Here is what I am saying....

The Texans drafted a PK with a 5th RD pick because they didn't have the money to sign an experienced veteran. The Texans could NOT afford to sign an experienced Vet PK without first releasing a player with an equal or greater salary cap hit or restructuring contracts and borrowing enough money from future years to pay for players this year.....that's what I am saying.
I know they don't have much wiggle room . The elephant in the room to me is , they got this way before they became real super bowl contenders .

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote