View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013   #19
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Does Gary return?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonFrog View Post
This is something I've wondered about...
Quote:
There are conflicting reports out there on whether Kubiak sustained a "mini-stroke" or not.
I'm guessing the organization is the source of the conflict. Seems like they've been playing this down ever since it happened.

I might be totally obtuse here, but how does anyone really know that this was really a mini-stroke? Did someone leak it from the hospital or is that just based on observational opinion?
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote