View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013   #135
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69511 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: T Johnathan Martin headed for NFI list, may never return to the Dolphins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
This blows my mind.

I understand the "hazing ritual" when it's silly stuff. Shaving heads, taping to goal posts, making rookies sing pop songs in front of the whole team kinda' stuff is just silly fun and out in the open.

However, messing with a man's paycheck is a whole other issue. Then it becomes personal. It crosses the line of professionalism to criminal. Buying donuts for a team meeting is one thing, but 30 freakin' grand???! No way can anyone logical justify this behavior without resorting to some really messed up pretzel logic.

I think Dez Bryant picked up a 55k tab
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote