Thread: Tajh Boyd
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013   #52
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tajh Boyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
I love what I have seen too but it's just to dam soon to make any kind of judgment call on Keenam. He needs to show he can perform at this level consistently before I'll say let's pass on a QB in the draft. Even then if we have a chance at a franchise type QB we should really consider it.
IMO, neither Geno Smith nor Boyd can be upgrade from Keenum.
They are bigger, but not better QBs.

Keenum makes the guys around him better, especially the O-line.

I know many of you thought I was crazy when I considered drafting him in the first round; the only thing I would concede at the time is his stature and injury history; to safeguard against the risk, I would put him in the third to fourth round category because his floor is a great backup QB.

I was very comfortable drafting him in the second round though.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote