View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013   #129
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 379526 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: T Johnathan Martin headed for NFI list, may never return to the Dolphins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
I'll take him. He's better than what we have now at RT.....
Unfortunately Jeff Ireland is the kind of jerk who'll hold & sit Martin out of spite. He's the same guy who withheld Sage Rosenfels, who he had no plans for, from us in 2011 only to release him weeks later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
Wrong Buckwheat ... my doctor said my troglodytes were high and I better watch it .
I hear Krispy Kremes are good for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
Could you imagine getting together with co-workers and forcing the new guy to pay for everyones lunch while the new guy stays in the office? That doesnt happen because in the real world...
But it does in the NFL, as Mike Golic has explained. His understanding is that money was "owed" as part of a rookie kangaroo court veterans run to "fine" rookies for various infractions. Sounds excessive to me and perhaps is outdated, but it's not unheard of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Txn_in_Oki View Post
We were talking about this at work today and thought that the worst thing was that it wasn't really considered a big deal until the almighty n-word got involved...
I have an issue with that, but calling the guy "at home" and leaving threats bringing his family into it is outside the lines.

Worse for me, though, is Incognito being the source of what is now widely publicly known very personal information about Martin's attempted suicide(s). Did Incognito make all buddy-buddy nice guy with Martin to ferret out embarrassing information that he could use to bully and humiliate Martin with? SOP for bullies. That's HIPAA type privacy info. If Richie tough guy is sharing that info with his loudmouth, jackhole father he very likely bullied Martin about it. And that's beyond the pale.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote