View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013   #128
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69152 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: T Johnathan Martin headed for NFI list, may never return to the Dolphins

I understand picking up a meal but when they run 15k+ for a meal I think as a coach I would step in an end the practice because I see that as taking it too far.

edit:

Whether tackle Jonathan Martin was the victim of bullying isn't the only issue affecting the Dolphins. The Miami Herald's Adam Beasley tweeted Sunday that one young defensive player has nearly gone broke because he's been pressured to pay for older players.

They've gotten sucked into the Miami lifestyle, and the veterans are using the younger players as an ATM, I'm told.
— Adam Beasley (@AdamHBeasley) November 3, 2013

Recently, a younger player was handed the tab for a $30,000 team dinner. The rookie minimum this year is around $400.000.
— Adam Beasley (@AdamHBeasley) November 3, 2013

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...-for-teammates
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote