View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013   #127
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 109428 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: T Johnathan Martin headed for NFI list, may never return to the Dolphins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Sooooo nobody else here thinks that Martin missed OTAs due to Incognito's harassment? I haven't seen a timeline of the events (might help), but I'm pretty sure I read that this stuff started in April, well before OTAs start.
Don't worry, this is all going to come out. I fully expect this kid to launch a massive lawsuit at some point, probably against the team, and its feasible his own union. Going to get very messy, which to me was why the Dolphins moved so quickly to cut Incognito. I have no doubt that was partially, if not completely based on legal advice.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote