View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013   #1199
dream_team
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 23265 dream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Indianapolis Colts @ Houston Texans. 11/3. 7:30. NBC. **Official Battle Red Threa

Quote:
Originally Posted by klockWork View Post
3 straight running plays that resulting in a failed 4th down conversion to a healthy Foster I'm OK with. 3 straight running plays that resulted to a failed 4th down conversion to a healthy Tate is a bad call. 3 straight running play resulting to a failed 4th down conversion to a wounded Tate is horrible horrible call. Tate was never a short yardage guy. He's a downhill runner that needs space and a running start. Add that to the fact that he's not 100% healthy. Add that to the fact that you taking the ball away from a QB that was on a rhythm the pass couple of drives. An epic horrible playcalling on that drive.
We'll just have to agree to disagree.

I do agree with you, though, that we should have taken 3 there. I don't like making an aggressive play call like that early in the game. Those of you asking for Kubiak to get more aggressive... well that's the bad side to being aggressive.

But if Tate is in the game, and he says he's good to go, you have to play him as if he's 100% and can gain one yard! Also, re-watch the two runs (3rd & 1 and 4th & 1). We didn't get the 1st because Tate appeared 'hurt'. The Colts' DL basically out-powered our OL.
dream_team is offline   Reply With Quote