View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013   #136
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 406301 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Why aren't we trying to find a kicker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
While I understand what you're saying, I just cant stand the thought of having to watch fat Randy blowing games for the rest of the season.
I agree completely. The mentality of playing for better draft position (i.e. sucking on purpose) is so lame that it disgusts me. Who gives a crap about a May draft in freakin' November, even if the team is playing way below average.

You don't send a message to guys like JJ Watt and Andre Johnson that we are sticking with status quo to save a few bucks and hope for next season. That's the mentality of perpetually crap teams like the Jaguars.