View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013   #124
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 116344 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: T Johnathan Martin headed for NFI list, may never return to the Dolphins

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonspartan View Post
As I said earlier in this thread: stupid comes in all races. Those players that are supporting this idiot are morons.

And, sorry, but, yes, you are justifying his words and actions.
Where did I say one thing supporting Incognito, I was just explaing the culture of the Dolphins. Read my above post.

You are interpeting things wrong. Or reading them the way you want to believe. I'm done with this part of the conversation.
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote