View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013   #123
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 40481 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand
Default Re: T Johnathan Martin headed for NFI list, may never return to the Dolphins

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
Question to the troglodytes that are rationalizing, condoning, defending, or in any other way excusing Incognito's behavior:

How far is too far? I mean, I understand hazing and I understand team camaraderie. Hazing is at its heart a team building exercise, but it can be taken too far. So if you think Martin is just being a wuss and Incognito is justified, how far is too far? Be specific, please.
I personally am not excusing Incognito, he's crazy and a POS, I hope he never gets to see another football field again.

- the voicemail incognito left was over the top, but I do believe that missing OTA's would get you called out by other players, I'm willing to bet Incognito was not the only one to text/call Martin for missing OTAs.

- the dinner/trip thing is somewhat normal in the NFL for the rookies, they were raking in rather large salaries during the years when rookies were getting multi million dollar deals so I kind of understand how the veterans felt. I'm sort of split on this, do I see it unreasonable to take the veterans out and have buy them dinner? No, do I see it rather crazy that some of these bills are outrageously priced upwards of 50k, absolutely.

This goes beyond being taped to the goal post, and yes I've taped a few players to the goalpost, and one coach in my playing days.

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring:
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote