View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013   #14
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117345 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Stats for perspective

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I agree. I want an OG to replace Wade, I want a OT to replace Newton & have potential to play the left side if we need him to. If Brennan Williams turns out to be healthy, great. If not..... SoS different year.

I want a bad ass ILB next to Cushing & if he outplays Cushing & Cushing is only playing 2 downs, anyone talking about cutting him needs to get a foot shoved straight up their....
Your both crazy. You don't pass up an opportunity to draft a franchise QB if you have the chance. Not saying we will have that chance. But if we do you don't pass it up. Even if case looks good the rest of the season.