View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013   #120
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 93139 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: T Johnathan Martin headed for NFI list, may never return to the Dolphins

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
Question to the troglodytes that are rationalizing, condoning, defending, or in any other way excusing Incognito's behavior:

How far is too far? I mean, I understand hazing and I understand team camaraderie. Hazing is at its heart a team building exercise, but it can be taken too far. So if you think Martin is just being a wuss and Incognito is justified, how far is too far? Be specific, please.
My question, is that when it was clear (based on the team releasing the player, they obviously know something we don't) to the other linemen, teammates, coaching staff, you name it, that this was going on, why did they enable it?

This will likely wind up costing them a lot of money, to say nothing of the reputations that will be sullied, starting with Philbin and his offensive coaching staff.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote