View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013   #122
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 114256 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak Collapses at the half

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronDuke View Post
True on the last part for sure and I appreciate the previous two posters who were able to respond in a mature manner. I just think the players would have had more of the "win one for Kubes" mentality. Maybe our offense did but our fat kicker and awful defense did not. I just see all these teams rally around their sick/dead coaches and owners and we don't. We rally around letterman jackets and 20/20/20 and Super Bowl or bust.
The Texans were the best team in the league the 1st half of the Seahawks and Colts games . They stunk the 2nd half of each game for whatever reason . I think Kubiak going down bothered them , it had to , but nobody went down vs Seattle .

The key in both was dumb mistakes and giving the other team a chance . Tate's fumble and the pick 6 hurt but so did Schaub's first pick vs Seatlle . Against the Colts you have 3 missed FGs , Reed putting his elbow upside a WRs head , hitting Luck late , and blowing a coverage .