View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013   #121
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 20837 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand
Default Re: Kubiak Collapses at the half

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
It will be interesting to see how both Kubiak and McNair handle this going forward. Seems it would be difficult for Gary to "step away" from coaching as he has been at this so long. Hopefully, he will be alright but to put in those hours in that stress has to be "addicting". Will McNair allow him to continue coaching without 100% medical clearance? When Gary bent over I thought "stroke" and then "dang, he was coaching a great game."
Gary has coached his last game for the Texans, he seriously can't think about coming back to coaching. In today's world of the NFL why would you allow a coach with a mini stroke to return, how can you talk about player safety and then continue to let a coach coach after a mini stroke.

Why would you even risk coming back, you have all the money you could ever need, your family, and well your health is at risk. Stay home, get well, enjoy doing charities and back away from the stress/high risk job.

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring:
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote