View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013   #116
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 36798 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand
Default Re: T Johnathan Martin headed for NFI list, may never return to the Dolphins

So before we start let's just be clear that I'm goign off what has been reported, and what I have heard, not what the truth is.

First off I think there are plenty of examples of how Incognito is f'ing crazy and should not be in the NFL anymore period.

- Martin has to pay $15k to olinemen on trip he doesn't go on.

normal rookie hazing in the NFL, not uncommon probably a bit much in my view, but I'm not making near as much money as they are.

- Martin gets brutal voicemail from Incognito after missings OTAs.

I would probably have something to say to a teammate that missed OTA's as well, that's a critical offense from my standpoint. Now that being said do I think he deserved to have his life threatened by a crazy POS and called racial slurs? No. Could have had left a Hey Jonathon, wtf where are you at message? Yes. Do I think Incognito was the only one to probably message him about missing OTAs? Probably not.

- Incognito's father on the forum post..

Seriously this just goes to show the level of crazy that exists with this whole family, cut bait and run NFL, the league and players deserve better than this POS.

I suspect the truth lies somewhere between the two stories, and in my experience in the locker room someone usually steps in and tells them to tone it down. Now that being said the entire locker room may or may not have been involved, and to Martin's defense Incognito is not one you can reason with. I feel sorry for Martin but I suspect there was a better way to handle it to just walk way from the team, but I could be wrong as well. If he approached the coaches and was told to deal with it then shame on them, and good for him.

I'm sure we'll get more coverage as the time goes on, but I'm glad about one thing, and I think that Incognito will have played his last down and a player in the NFL.

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring:
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote