View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013   #1197
dream_team
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 23265 dream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Indianapolis Colts @ Houston Texans. 11/3. 7:30. NBC. **Official Battle Red Threa

Quote:
Originally Posted by klockWork View Post
I guess you stop reading when I pointed out what makes it worst is he call for a play to a rb that didn't feel like getting tackle that day when he slid short of the first down.
I don't think Tate slid to avoid a hit. I think he wanted to cut left and slipped. The ref then made a bad spot, thinking he did slide. If they gave him the spot as if he slipped instead, would have been a first.

BTW, if Tate is too hurt to take a hit, that's his responsibility to take himself out. He's hurting the team if he doesn't.
dream_team is offline   Reply With Quote