View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013   #22
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 331516 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wolf6151 Houston Texans 2014 Mock #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
What would you think if Rick drafted a true NT and let Mitchell/Crick share time at DE?

Mitchell is a 3-4 NT that should be playing DE. IMHO
I think Mitchell/Crick would be an adequate combo at DE but a downgrade from Antonio backed by either one. I think if the coaching staff stays Antonio gets a 3 year deal averaging around $4 mil.

On NT I think we have definite room for improvement but I am not fixated on size. I think a player like Seth Payne in his prime would be great in this system and would push the pocket more and get double teamed more frequently than Mitchell.