View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013   #374
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 237178 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Rick Smith's poor job of managing the cap has closed our window for the time bein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
I would also be fine if both Rick and Kubes get fired o would not mind that either
I'm not even going to worry about it. They're going to do whatever they're going to do. I'm still going to support the Texans. I'm going to go to the games & I'm going to act like they're no different than any other team & have a chance to win despite the issues.