View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013   #12
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 209602 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Stats for perspective

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedfreek View Post
That's one reason I argue that if we take a QB it should be in
round 2. We have too many needs to pass up the "best available"
in round 1.

People are consistently saying that because Keenum was an UDFA
that we need to address the QB position first in the draft.
I agree. I want an OG to replace Wade, I want a OT to replace Newton & have potential to play the left side if we need him to. If Brennan Williams turns out to be healthy, great. If not..... SoS different year.

I want a bad ass ILB next to Cushing & if he outplays Cushing & Cushing is only playing 2 downs, anyone talking about cutting him needs to get a foot shoved straight up their....