View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013   #371
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 56984 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rick Smith's poor job of managing the cap has closed our window for the time bein

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
You must laugh at yourself while you type. Yeah I am sure Rackers would rather sit on the couch as he did than get paid a mil. Hey I'll bet when he kicks tomorrow he'll point out the last time he was in the NFL he made $2 mil.

As with the remainder of your post, the $600k is pulled out of your posterior orifice.
Is that you Ritchie Incognito? You're always so pleasant.

Still doesn't change the fact that the decision to draft Bullock was dictated by the salary cap. And no the only laughing I do is at some of your driveby trolling post.
Texian is offline   Reply With Quote