View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013   #105
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84495 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: T Johnathan Martin headed for NFI list, may never return to the Dolphins

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorOye View Post
yea, the voicemail messages and the texts and the racial slurs and the fines and suspensions were all just some clever farce. He was channeling his Prince Hal mischief so that he might emerge a heroic Henry V.

Is that about it?

No. There's nothing "apparently" about any of this. This is you making a scenario fit what it must for the rest of your narrative to cohere and calling it the logical conclusion.

It's sorta impressive how certain you and IDEXAN are in your conclusions with how little you actually know.

Ibid.
I'm asking you if you think his Dolphin teammates knew what was going on between Incognito and Martin? If they didn't they shoul have. Or was Ritchie the Lone Ranger who hated Martin because he is a racist POS. Why didn't Martin's fellow OL mates back him up? Especially since racism is normally taboo in the lockeroom? Martin's OL coach should've been told or knew what was going on, but nothing was said/done about it. Why was this?

Just because I think Incognito was trying to toughen Martin up doesn't mean that I dont think Incognito is a racist/egomanical POS. He is, I find it humorous that posters think I was trying to justify Incognito's actions.

Just to make it clear Incognito is a horrible human being. With that said the Cowgirls need a OG and Ritchie will be cut in 4 wks, so Incognito will be a Cowgirl this yr at some point this yr.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote