View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013   #18
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117345 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wolf6151 Houston Texans 2014 Mock #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
I would not be surprised to see Mitchell $$2-$3+ mil and Ninja to get $4-$5 mil per season (and that's a 50% paycut). Freeney and Redding both 32, same as Ninja signed last yr for $4+ mil per season so expect a similar market for Ninja. It has nothing to do with the location of my mind. Several DT/NT who were starters signed their 2nd contract and got over $2 mil +. This shouldn't preclude you from continuing any on going "Wishful Thinking".
Mitchell will have to take a huge pay cut to stay. He's a freaking ghost out there while playing in between two guys that defenses key on. He should only be offered the minimum and told he will now only come in the game to give Antonio blow. Because the only thing he's good at is blowing.