Thread: Tajh Boyd
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013   #49
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tajh Boyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
The definition I posted definitely eliminates McCarron as a system QB so evidently you did not know it. I am not interested in your time on a MB (or mine either) as that implies nothing. Understand I am not attacking you but asking you to present something to support what you are saying. If you think AJ is poor passer or not mobile for example, say so.
You go with whatever definition you want. Just because you find something on the internet doesn't mean it's the standard everyone should go by. I have watched him play many times. He gives me the game manager vibe. Like another poster here said, he reminds me of an Alex smith type QB. Alex smith has some pretty dam good stats over the last two years also yet he is widely considered a game manager by almost anyone you talk to.