Thread: Jslow gotta go
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013   #29
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264941 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Jslow gotta go

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazing80 View Post
The whole secondary is a joke.....

jackson is a PI machine.....throw it deep on him and guaranteed a PI call
He's not a play maker, so his mistakes will garner a lot more attention than if he'd intercept the ball every game or two.

Some of the PIs called against him were just ridiculous.

That one, was probably the best thing he could have done... since he was already beat. Either commit the PI prevent the guy from scoring a TD (get your whole defense 4 more opportunities to prevent the score) or let him score right there & get your defense off the field that way.

I prefer he not get beat to begin with, but I also don't know what the coverage call was there, or what he was expecting. But at the moment the ball was put in the air, I prefer the PI to a sure TD.