View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013   #14
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 123160 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: new to college football

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetexanator View Post
yeah i guess. but im thinking he wouldnt be able to follow a team like a real fan is supposed to if hes following all the texas schools. im thinking he wants a team to follow and grow with.
Well, given that three of the big ones don't play in the same conferences (being UT, A&M, and UH), I'd say he can reasonably cheer for three of them. After all, he doesn't have to have the hardcore ex-girlfriend mentality many Horns and Ags possess, and if he's following now that that rivalry is dead, he can ideally root for both.

Sigma, I'd say follow A&M. Quickly conquering Texas recruiting and SEC football. 'Nuff said.
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote