View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013   #12
Sigma
All Pro

Rep Power: 22499 Sigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: new to college football

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetexanator View Post
yeah i guess. but im thinking he wouldnt be able to follow a team like a real fan is supposed to if hes following all the texas schools. im thinking he wants a team to follow and grow with.
It's not simple to explain, but it feels like I enjoy the games more if I am following one team and I am aware of their record and all that stuff.

Before starting to follow the texans I watched a couple of random SBs but actually having a team is much more exciting.

Even if they are 2-5