View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013   #134
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 221373 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Where to spend the 2014 1st round pick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Im REALLY torn on taking a QB early .... So far Keenum has looked damn good but it is early and teams are going to catch up to what he's doing - Can he adjust !?

There are several QB's coming out this year that have franchise potential .... I'd hate to miss out if Keenum isn't the answer.

Screw it , give me a dominant RT and lets roll with it.
First off, you aren't going to have that answer until the end of the year. And that's a good thing, because with ten starts under his belt, you'll have a much better idea whether or not he has the potential to be a franchise QB. Second, I just don't see any of these guys jumping off the page and screaming first round to me. I know a couple of them will get taken in the first round just because the position is so critical, but I feel like you can get a guy in the 3rd round that has just as much potential as a guy you'd get in the 1st round, for just this draft. The combine will come along and change the equation, I'm sure, but so will Keenum's play. So there's a lot to shake out yet.