View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013   #11
GuerillaBlack
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33658 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Stats for perspective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
All the guys i listed can do it if they have to....hell ancient ass Peyton Manning has a rushing TD this year on a bootleg... What i mean to say is the pass is 1st, 2nd and 3rd..options for all those guys..running the ball is a distant 100th option for them. Not the case with alot of these young mobile guys...lone exception is Wilson.
So you think Keenum tries to run around first before passing it? He is pocket first, but can use his mobility like the others I listed...
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote