View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013   #133
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where to spend the 2014 1st round pick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
I can go with that, as long as the people saying that recognize that Keenum has 2 more (or 10 more) starts down that road than whoever you want to draft.
Im REALLY torn on taking a QB early .... So far Keenum has looked damn good but it is early and teams are going to catch up to what he's doing - Can he adjust !?

There are several QB's coming out this year that have franchise potential .... I'd hate to miss out if Keenum isn't the answer.

Screw it , give me a dominant RT and lets roll with it.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote