View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013   #88
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 109428 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: T Johnathan Martin headed for NFI list, may never return to the Dolphins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head View Post
While this is NOT something I broadcast, this butthole has forced me out of the closet. In 1998 I found everything to be utterly black. I'd given up all hope and tried to remove myself from the face of the earth. I LITERALLY could see no reason to live. I hope neither Mr. Ignognito nor his microscopic DCIK of a dad never know what that's like, but it's nice to know that he's of the opinion that anyone who isn't him or his son should be lying dead somewhere. I pitty this imbecile and his a-hole son. If karma does exist I hope they both encounter someone who treats them the way they treat the world.
Dread, I have been there, and am still crawling out. It really is a black hole, or quicksand. I so frigging appreciate knowing many have been down this road. It sucks.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote