View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013   #128
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81710 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where to spend the 2014 1st round pick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
Way to early on Keenum. If I showed you the first half tape, sure. If I showed you the 2nd half tape, maybe not.Conventional Wisdom is a QB needs 30 starts before you really know what you got.
I agree that it's still early to make a final call on Keenum, but his second half tape doesn't look bad either. That deep ball to Posey on the right sideline was not too far off; it would have made everything so very different; and he was robbed on the third down conversion to AJ, too.

On another note, is there any O-lineman on the Baylor Bears squad worth keeping an eye on? Petty and Seatrunk had so much fun behind them; the next few games will be a better indication, but Seatrunk sure looks like a great back.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote