View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013   #83
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 21983 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: T Johnathan Martin headed for NFI list, may never return to the Dolphins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head View Post
While this is NOT something I broadcast, this butthole has forced me out of the closet. In 1998 I found everything to be utterly black. I'd given up all hope and tried to remove myself from the face of the earth. I LITERALLY could see no reason to live. I hope neither Mr. Ignognito nor his microscopic DCIK of a dad never know what that's like, but it's nice to know that he's of the opinion that anyone who isn't him or his son should be lying dead somewhere. I pitty this imbecile and his a-hole son. If karma does exist I hope they both encounter someone who treats them the way they treat the world.
Dread,

Glad to hear that you were able to find your way out of the darkness. A lot of people have had trouble with anxiety/depression. I have had periods of anxiety, as have a lot of my friends. In fact, I was just telling a buddy yesterday about the one time I had a panic attack. (I had been laid off from my job, and the bank was being difficult about restructuring my mortgage).

I openly advocate that people should see a psychologist or psycharist if they are feeling down. There is no shame in it, and it can be helpful.

Remember when Ron Artest won the title with the Lakers a few years back? He thanked his therapist. He'd been dealing with a lot of issues for years, and said having a therapist helped him.

The Incognito's are trash. Pure and simple.
houstonspartan is offline   Reply With Quote