View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013   #78
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 98407 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: T Johnathan Martin headed for NFI list, may never return to the Dolphins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Except for the fact that, you know, those that have played pro football - both as players, coaches, and both - are coming out against Incognito's actions and behavior.

So what are you going to say to those guys? Especially since your zero experience in a pro locker room means your opinions are worthless....according to your own illogical perspective...
QFT!

Man, I've been trying to Rep you so much lately I'm beginning to feel like I'm stalking you. Ha, my thought process is waay too similar to yours. Except your words express them much better than mine.

Ok, sorry for the amidst such a manly thread. Carry on..