View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013   #65
Brisco_County
Texans worthy

Rep Power: 63514 Brisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak Collapses at the half

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Sorry, but without seeing the MRI and/or more clinical information, that's all I can say. The anticoagulant can be used to dissolve established blocking clots and, in the case of AF, can help prevent more clots originating in the heart from being formed.
Considering the pain he was in, I can't help but think that a chunk of clot was dislodged. My mind goes to worst case scenarios.
Brisco_County is offline   Reply With Quote