View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013   #75
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 147126 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: T Johnathan Martin headed for NFI list, may never return to the Dolphins

Quote:
Originally Posted by toronto View Post
LOL at my incompetence. For the first time in my posting 'career' here, was going to neg rep...and I ended up giving him pos rep.

I rock.
lol. Rock on

FWIW, I played a lot of ball too. I witnessed a lot of harassing, hazing and all out brawls amongst teammates, but nothing out of the ordinary for what guys typically do.

That said, from what I've read this asshat took it waaay beyond typical hazing and locker room shenanigans. The transcript of the VM is very disturbing to say the least. Not only would I ban this dude, I'd press charges

The only thing I'd fault Martin with is keeping this to himself and not informing his employer. Maybe he did and the Phins thought it'd work itself out, who knows