View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013   #127
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 66253 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where to spend the 2014 1st round pick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownfan32 View Post
This. I'm beginning to think that Keenum is definitely the guy (we have the rest of the season to evaluate. I'm fully in draft mode right now) and if he is we can afford to take a 2nd or 3rd round QB.

RB is a need. Foster... I'm not above cutting him if need be. He's worn out. How would you guys feel about Melvin Gordon out of Wisconsin?
Way to early on Keenum. If I showed you the first half tape, sure. If I showed you the 2nd half tape, maybe not.Conventional Wisdom is a QB needs 30 starts before you really know what you got.
Texian is offline   Reply With Quote