Thread: Keshawn Martin
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013   #44
Exascor
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33516 Exascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Keshawn Martin

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronDuke View Post
Man, I knew we traded up to get him but damn, I didn't remember it being with a 4th. This team has drafted so many CB's and not a single one has been worth a crap besides Kareem and he was a 1st rounder. Why has it been impossible for this team to draft corners and defensive tackles and really, LB's outside of the first round since its inception? Freaking mind-boggling.
Well...your memory is really good. See my post right above yours. Source: 2011 Draft Trades