View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013   #71
IlliniJen
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 177962 IlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: T Johnathan Martin headed for NFI list, may never return to the Dolphins

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorOye View Post
I've played football.

And that experience offers precisely zero credibility or lucidity to the string of inanity that constitutes your contributions to this thread. You came in playing the race card early (yes, the "I wonder when race will be brought into this" is a race card). You came in, posing as some authority on football and locker rooms and bullying and psychology and Jonathan Martin, deigning to lecture us as if you're speaking from some position of knowledge.

You aren't.

You wanted to make this a "OMG RACISM! PC RUN AMOK!" post, as per your wont. It didn't even become one (when it easily could have, considering the information that's come out) and you kept pressing it. Pulling the pin and replacing the pin aren't the same act. Then you wanted to make this a "OMG WUSSIFICATION OF FOOTBALL! PC RUN AMOK!" by targeting Martin, all the while deflecting or ignoring the elefante incógnito in the room (in your defense, judging by the name, he can be hard to see).

And nothing that has come out could remotely move the dial toward anything you've brought up.

But that doesn't stop you from doubling down.

Keep acting, though, that a couple of years of mediocre college ball gives you some sort of expertise in what's happening here, in all of its fluid dynamism.

Because the agenda comes first.
I want to have the sex with this post.

"Fishing relaxes me. It's like yoga, except I get to kill something." - Ron Swanson
IlliniJen is offline   Reply With Quote