View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013   #125
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 104085 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where to spend the 2014 1st round pick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
If we get a top 5 pick and one of those qb's fall to us, we should trade back for a massive package (I know I know, that's what she said)

But seriously, this team needs a lot if help. We need a RB, DB's, LB's, DL...
This. I'm beginning to think that Keenum is definitely the guy (we have the rest of the season to evaluate. I'm fully in draft mode right now) and if he is we can afford to take a 2nd or 3rd round QB.

RB is a need. Foster... I'm not above cutting him if need be. He's worn out. How would you guys feel about Melvin Gordon out of Wisconsin?
htownfan32 is online now   Reply With Quote