View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013   #62
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 146679 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak Collapses at the half

I had really good seats last night and we saw him go down . My #2 son was getting mad because all the medical folks i guess had a potty break . While he was down the camera men started hovering and I'm not sure who this guy was but he was in a suit and started running them off . There was a big dude in a white shirt who was trying to get close , that guy in a suit almost shoved him out of there . It was one of those moments that you thought they were going to pull out the AED .

I think Coach Kubiak's greatest strength is becoming his greatest weakness . You see him on TV or listen to him on the radio and this is wearing on him . I think he is one who is more worried about Schaub and the coaches more than he's worried about himself . Take care of yourself coach and enjoy the grandkids to come .