View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013   #60
Trail.Blazr
All Pro

Rep Power: 19086 Trail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak Collapses at the half

I remember the commentators talk about spending the bye week basically in OT cramming for Case, then seeing a sideline shot of Kubes.. He looked TERRIBLE.

I'm going to believe when they say NO HEart Attack, for it to be true as they know it. That wouldn't rule out a stroke I suppose? But I would be more inclined to believe he's overworked, stressed, exhausted, the whole 9 yards.

He didn't look right at all prior to the half time, so what ever it was, likely didn't just come over him while walking to the locker room, but certainly escalated to what was reported.

Seems odd they are being so seemingly HUSH about it.