View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013   #67
RazorOye
Ayo

Rep Power: 40321 RazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
Here's what I really think besides thoroughly enjoying it when everyone gets all pizzed-off at me for expressing my opinion:
those who've never played football are about as qualified to offer their opinions about intra team chemistry on a football team as those who have never been in the service are qualified to offer perceptive insights to the pros & cons of women in combat units as men are qualified to offer thoughtful insight & comments about the experiences of discomfort and pain that women suffer during childbirth.
I've played football.

And that experience offers precisely zero credibility or lucidity to the string of inanity that constitutes your contributions to this thread. You came in playing the race card early (yes, the "I wonder when race will be brought into this" is a race card). You came in, posing as some authority on football and locker rooms and bullying and psychology and Jonathan Martin, deigning to lecture us as if you're speaking from some position of knowledge.

You aren't.

You wanted to make this a "OMG RACISM! PC RUN AMOK!" post, as per your wont. It didn't even become one (when it easily could have, considering the information that's come out) and you kept pressing it. Pulling the pin and replacing the pin aren't the same act. Then you wanted to make this a "OMG WUSSIFICATION OF FOOTBALL! PC RUN AMOK!" by targeting Martin, all the while deflecting or ignoring the elefante incógnito in the room (in your defense, judging by the name, he can be hard to see).

And nothing that has come out could remotely move the dial toward anything you've brought up.

But that doesn't stop you from doubling down.

Keep acting, though, that a couple of years of mediocre college ball gives you some sort of expertise in what's happening here, in all of its fluid dynamism.

Because the agenda comes first.
RazorOye is offline   Reply With Quote