View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013   #65
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 58771 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: T Johnathan Martin headed for NFI list, may never return to the Dolphins

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
Here's what I really think besides thoroughly enjoying it when everyone gets all pizzed-off at me for expressing my opinion:
those who've never played football are about as qualified to offer their opinions about intra team chemistry on a football team as those who have never been in the service are qualified to offer perceptive insights to the pros & cons of women in combat units as men are qualified to offer thoughtful insight & comments about the experiences of discomfort and pain that women suffer during childbirth.
This is a terrible line of thinking.

For example, I assume that you have never been President. Thus, by your line of thinking, you cannot criticize or praise him.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote