View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013   #64
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 46599 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: T Johnathan Martin headed for NFI list, may never return to the Dolphins

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonspartan View Post
How do you know some of the players within Igcognito's crew weren't black? Stupid comes in all colors.

You think Martin is weak. That's your opinion. I think Martin is much, much smarter than Igcognito. Instead of punching him in the face - which is what you wanted Martin to do - Martin simply saved texts and emails.

Martin lost a lot of battles, but, guess who is going to win the war?
Here's what I really think besides thoroughly enjoying it when everyone gets all pizzed-off at me for expressing my opinion:
those who've never played football are about as qualified to offer their opinions about intra team chemistry on a football team as those who have never been in the service are qualified to offer perceptive insights to the pros & cons of women in combat units as men are qualified to offer thoughtful insight & comments about the experiences of discomfort and pain that women suffer during childbirth.
IDEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote