View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013   #43
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 41142 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: T Johnathan Martin headed for NFI list, may never return to the Dolphins

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniJen View Post
He IS standing his ground.

This ain't no school playground. This is PROFESSIONAL football, the NFL is a billion-dollar enterprise, and Martin is getting the NFL and NFLPA officials involved, as is the proper procedure to follow.

What did you want Martin to do? Beat Incognito up in the parking lot after practice? Is that how I should deal with people who irritate me at work? Push away from my desk, rouse them out of their office and say "after work, in the parking lot, come at me bro!"?

PROFESSIONAL. FOOTBALL. LEAGUE.
He left the team ! He freaking physically left Miami, left South FLA, left the
entire state of FLA according to reports. That is not standing one's ground.
IDEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote