View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013   #40
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69048 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: T Johnathan Martin headed for NFI list, may never return to the Dolphins

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
Do you honestly buy that about the shakedown baloney ? If it was in fact true, if we are really talking here about bribery or blackmail, then Martin should have called the Law. Right ?
Incognio has been in the league for some 10 years, and Martin is probably the umptenth younger player he's jacked around with, but just the first to succumb to the will of an intimidator like Incognito. You know bullys are predators, they look for the most vulnerable among them and when they find him they don't relent until the victim stands his ground.
Schefter tweets suggest Ingognito is a serious *********

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 1m
NFL has heard Richie Incognito's VM to Jonathan Martin. Dolphins have heard the voice mail.
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 4m
1: Richie Incognito left this VM for Jonathan Martin in April 2013: "Hey, wassup, you half n----- piece of (expletive)...
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 3m
2. More Incognito to Martin: "I saw you on Twitter, you been training ten weeks. (I want to) (expletive) in your (expl) mouth....
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 3m
3. Incognito VM to Martin: "(I'm going to) slap your (expletive) mouth. (I'm going to) slap your real mother across the face (laughter).
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 2m
4. Incognito to Martin, all on same VM in April 2013: "(Expletive) you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you."

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote